Monday, November 12, 2012

Pumpkin carving and Halloween!

Fall is my favorite season! And with my favorite season comes one of my favorite holidays! And with one of my favorite holidays comes a great opportunity for fun AND pictures. duh:)
Ava had her first pumpkin patch outing...But hello..carving is one of the best parts! She wanted a happy face...so we did our best to make a big, happy, smiley pumpkin! She really enjoyed it and gave great input as we worked:)


Brad and I tried our best NOT to make the same faces we do every year...I don't know how that happens. So NO scary face for him and NO goofy face for me...we did pretty well:) Ava LOVED hers:)


And obviously with pumpkins comes Halloween! I LOVE this holiday and Ava got to share her first Halloween with her two best friends...Arlo and Ellis!  
Arlo is the zebra...Ellis is the elephant and Ava is the bumblebee!

We had a great night with the parents of Arlo and Ellis...Kyle and Chesa...as well as my sisters Meggy and Colleen and cousin Cayle! A spooky menu and only 2 trick-or-treaters...we had a WILD night:) Next year maybe they'll be old enough to ring the doorbell?? hee hee...
Ava with Aunt Chesa!
What's on the menu? Well let me tell you...:)
Gravedigger's Dirtcakes
A spooky array of tasty delights!
A little "guacamoldy" and "crispy skin shavings"...mmmmmmmm
Ava with Uncle Cayle!
Cousin clan!
Mama and Papa Morey-Leber:)
Ava with Uncle Kyle!
Loved this...I asked Chesa to bring some "devilish" eggs...and boy did she! So delicious too:) Happy everyone could make the trip...We had a great night and look forward to many more Halloweens! What will the three girls be next year.....
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........









No comments:

Post a Comment