Saturday, June 16, 2012

4 Months Old...Say What?!!!

Well it's official...our little peanut is 4 months old!
Here are her current stats:

- I'm guessing somewhere around 13 or 14 lbs?
- Brad and I measured her around 25 inches long 
- Is most likely in the 50th percentile for everything...just perfect:)
- Still hates shots

Honestly...I could have waited until after her dr appointment next week but I didn't want to...I'll make sure and document her ACTUAL stats when we get them:) For now..we'll go with our gut. I'm teaching measurement in class right now too so it's good practice...hee hee.

Avaleen continues to make us so happy...and laugh a lot! She's like...really funny:) At four months old she can do so much...are you ready??:





1. ALMOST rolls over
2. Blows bubbles
3. Gives BIG smiles
4. Tiny giggles and lots of squealing
5. Can do 180's in her crib
6. Talks to herself
7. Is currently scared of others who hold her...
8. Loves to suck her thumb
9. Has discovered her feet
10. Enjoys listening to music:)





She is not yet sleeping through the night...but is getting verrrrrrrrrrrry close. We're hoping to try that rice cereal stuff soon...maybe that will help? 

I've been back to work for two weeks and although it was REALLY hard to leave...Brad has been doing GREAT with her at home. They've got their own little routine going and it's been a perfect opportunity for them to bond! They're like best buds:)


As the year winds down...I'm so looking forward to summer break! Too bad June 27th is basically July...ugh. Time to go make my paper chain...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment