Saturday, June 9, 2012

One week down!!!

So I made it through my first week back at work! Woohoo!! Couldn't have done it without the hubby...(duh)...and the awesome support from my staff! They are amazing and so kind to put up with my constant "look at my cute baby!" pics I'm always waving around...like this:

The kids at school were great and it was nice to remember..."Oh yeah? I forgot about this whole teaching part of my life..." My second graders have literally doubled in size so no more pregnant flats and flip flops for me...wedges and heels it is! Although I am WIPED from the week and had a few tears (Thanks for listening Chelsea...heehee)...I feel great that I made it! Well both Brad and I:) We seem to have gotten a good routine going and thankfully he sends me plenty of pics and videos throughout the day. Here's one of him teaching her how to play the drums:


Now we have the weekend to look forward to and play! Or sleep:) I'm pretty sure both Brad and I have permanent bags under our eyes...and my eyelids are seriously extra droopy...is that just because I'm tired or do I now have to worry about age? Whatever...nothing a little CoverGirl can't fix right?

Weekends can be a little tricky because Brad tends to work and this weekend he was booked solid. But we were still able to fit in a little family time!!! Mornings always begin with a little coffee...MMMMMMMMMMM....

Then we have a little morning chat and play time...



Followed by some Saturday morning cartoons!


Aaaaaaaaaaand then it's nap time again! This weekend Ava is officially 17 weeks old but not officially four months old until June 11...I know...Brad and I are still trying to understand the math behind this...but she is just as cute as ever and growing so fast! Only 12 1/2 more days till school is out....then it's summer...summer...summer time!

No comments:

Post a Comment