Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Baby Daddy

Happy Father's Day to my baby daddy!
hee hee

Thought I would take the time to blog about my love. This is his first Father's Day and he is pretty much the best dad to Ava ever. let me tell you why:

He was amazing throughout the entire pregnancy...took care of the house (inside and out)...let me sleep for hours on end (like 12 a day...no joke)...cooked meals...came to appointments...went out late for ice cream and lemonade (with ice) cravings...kept telling me how beautiful I was when I would constantly complain about my fat thighs...and much more.

Super calm (at least on the outside) and supportive through Ava's birth. Couldn't have done it without him. I mean..he had to pretty much force me to go to the hospital because I think I was in a bit of denial..thank goodness he did...we may have had a baby in the car!!!


He is a very hands on dad. Helps whenever I need it. Diaper changes, plays during wake time, makes her smile...A LOT...he's the best at it...see?

Is great with bedtime routine...reads stories...soothes her...gives her bottles...and is already teaching her how to play the drums!



Now that I am back at work...he gets to stay and take care of her during the day...
(so jealous)...and they have built such a special bond together. I know how important the relationship is between a daughter and her Daddy and I couldn't be more happy to watch their relationship grow. Happy Father's Day to my baby daddy! Thank you for all that you do:) I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment