Friday, May 11, 2012

Three Months Old!!!

Our little peanut is three months old today!!!


Ahhhhh... It was a day much like today when she was born.... Well I guess it was only three months ago but my!!!!! Time goes by so fast! Brad and I are enjoying every little minute with her as she continues to grow and develop into the cutest little thing we've ever seen...I am so happy we decided to take another month off!!!

Ava is smiling much more and seems to recognize both our voices and faces. Her talking is getting out of control and is so much fun to converse with. Brad can really get her going!! She recently discovered her hands and is officially a thumb sucker!!! She still likes being half swaddled, is more interactive with her play gym and is becoming so curious! Always wanting to be part of the hang... she likes sitting in her high chair so she always knows what's going on;)
 

We love watching her hit all of the milestones but it can be very bittersweet knowing how quickly she is growing up! I am already excited for summer break to spend as much time with her as I can...I know I only have to go back for three weeks...but I will be counting down the days! Thankfully I still have over three weeks left to enjoy the smiles, cuddles and snuggles:)

Coming Soon:
Still workin on those baby leg warmers...:)

2 comments:

  1. Some kids are cute. Your child is cute AND beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jewels!! We think she is pretty cute too:) Her and Lucy together make an unbelievable ball of cuteness! I can't even handle it...play date soon?

    ReplyDelete